By Trae Jacobs,
When you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nebula projectors allow users to cast just about any app onto the screen to access a range of tv shows, movies, and videos. Viewers can enjoy apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, and so many more!
You can watch Hulu on Nebula. Owners of a Nebula can access the Hulu app on their projectors by following a few easy steps. The most important step is to ensure the Nebula Manager is downloaded and a compatible Chromecast is on either the mobile device, TV, or computer being used to cast.
Follow along to get a step-by-step breakdown of how users can watch Hulu on Nebula!
How To Use An App On Nebula
For Nebula projectors with Android systems, Nebula Manager provides an app store where you can find and install popular streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube.
Some apps might not yet be available, but here are some simple steps on how to use an app on the Nebula:
- Users can connect to the Nebula projector to stream available applications if they have a Fire/Roku Stick or Apple TV.
- Connect an HDMI cable to any mobile or computer device to the Nebula projector to access any applications not located on the Nebula Manager to stream videos and movies.
- If neither of these options works, users can contact customer support, and a Nebula representative can identify a compatible app that can be used with your Nebula projector.
These directions are for users who cannot find the application they desire on the Nebula Manager app, as not all apps are compatible or available at this time.
How To Watch Hulu On A Nebula
Nebula currently has several projectors available for users to enjoy streaming using either an iOS or Android device.
For Android users, the Nebula projectors compatible are with:
- Capsule II
- Prizm II Pro
- Cosmos/Cosmos Max
- Solar/Solar Portable
- Vega Portable
Google Play Store can be used on a Nebula projector with an Android TV operating system to install the Hulu app. Users can navigate to the Nebula Google Play Store to locate the “Hulu” app to download it.
Follow these steps to get the Hulu app:
- Ensure all firmware is updated on the Nebula projector within the system update settings by navigating to the settings page, then device preferences, about, and finally system update.
- In the Google Play Store, choose the Nebula Manager and install
- Once Nebula Manager is launched, find Hulu in the search and choose to install to get access to the Hulu app.
If, for any reason, this does not work and the Hulu app is not appearing, here are a few troubleshooting ideas to follow.
Double-check that the Nebula firmware is updated; see directions on step one above
Ensure the date and time is correct on the Nebula system by navigating to the settings page and clicking device preferences and then date and time.
Check if WiFi is working correctly; if there is an issue, try connecting to your mobile device’s hot spot or a new WiFi connection, then do steps two and three from above
If none of these troubleshooting options work, contact Nebula’s customer support system, and a representative can further assist; make sure to mention you tried all the above steps.
How To Watch Videos Using An USB
Similar to the Fire or Roku stick, users can also use a USB to watch videos on their Nebula and keep reading to learn how.
Following these steps will allow you to play videos stored on a USB flash drive on your Android TV-enabled Nebula projector:
- From Google Play Store, Select an application for file management, such as File Explorer or Manager, along with your choice of a video player.
- Once this is complete, find the USB port on your Nebula and insert the flash drive to begin enjoying the media stored on the USB.
- In the case that the USB is not detected, users will need to format using FAT32 or a USB that is already formatted for FAT32 to use with the Nebula.
If you continue to have issues connecting a USB flash drive to your Nebula, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the customer service support system.
How To Mirror On Nebula Projector
An important fact to note is Nebula projectors support Chromecast, so viewers can mirror or stream video from Android devices that support Chromecast.
Android Devices Can Be Mirrored to the Nebula projector by following these steps:
- Your phone and the projector need to be connected to the same network, which can be WiFi or your phone’s hotspot
- For screen mirroring, go to settings, connected devices, connection preferences, cast, and select Nebula from the list.
- The mobile device and Nebula must be connected to the same network
- Click Chromecast to find a Chromecast-compatible device while the app is playing a video
- By selecting the Nebula projector, you can cast the video.
Viewers can now enjoy streaming videos, movies, and more using their Nebula projector.
Nebula makes it easy for viewers to enjoy many streaming apps such as Hulu with easy-to-follow steps and excellent customer support.