When you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You might think that your Apple AirPods are meant for only your iPhones, iPad, and Mac, but AirPods are meant to do more than that.
Maybe you are a gamer who wants to play,, and you don’t want the sound from your TV disturbing your neighborhood. So, can you connect your AirPods to your Hisense TV?
You can connect your Apple AirPods to your Hisense Smart TVs because the Hisense Smart TVs are equipped with a Bluetooth antenna. You can connect any Bluetooth wireless headphones to a Hisense Smart TV.
Even for a non-smart Hisense TV, although there is no Bluetooth feature, you can successfully use your AirPods on it. This requires buying a Bluetooth transmitter for your TV.
In this article, we will show you how you can connect your AirPods to your Hisense TV.
How Do I Connect My AirPods Pro to My Hisense TV?
Connecting your AirPods is simple and easy. The steps are similar to connecting the headphones to any device that Apple does not make. They act as normal Bluetooth devices,, but when paired with Apple devices, the unique features are activated.
To Connect Your AirPods to Your Hisense Smart TV, Do this:
- Go to Settings
- Click Network
- Select Bluetooth and turn it on
- Press and hold the button at the back of your AirPods charging case. Make sure your wireless headphones are in the AirPods charging case
- Select your AirPods from the list
Your AirPods should now be connected and usable to your Hisense Smart TV.
If you want to learn more about using a Google Chromecast with your Hisense Smart TV, check out this article. Now, let’s see non-smart Hisense TVs.
Non-Smart Hisense Tvs
To connect AirPods Pro to a Non-Smart Hisense TV, Do this:
- Make your Hisense TV Bluetooth enabled by using a Bluetooth transmitter which can be bought online.
- Connect your Bluetooth transmitter to the audio jack behind your TV.
- Put your Bluetooth transmitter on transmitter mode, and hold the power button to turn it on (some models might work differently).
- When the device comes on, it is in pairing mode. Press the circle button at the back of the AirPods Pro, then hold.
- Double-tap the power button of your Bluetooth transmitter to connect. Now you can make use of your AirPods Pro on your Hisense TV.
Note: When playing content on your TV, be mindful of the device’s volume. If the volume is loud enough for a long period, it may damage your ears.
Why Won’t My AirPods Pro Connect to My Hisense TV?
Your AirPods can connect to your Hisense TV due to Bluetooth. Bluetooth is a wireless technology that transfers data from one device to the other using just radio waves.
So this means your AirPods have to connect to your Hisense TV using Bluetooth to transmit sounds from the wireless headphones. So why won’t my airports connect to my Hisense TV?
Your AirPods Pro may have issues connecting to your Hisense TV for various reasons. They are:
- You might have run down the battery of your AirPods and charging case.
- Both AirPods aren’t in the charging case during pairing mode.
- Your AirPods may need to be reset.
- Unpair your AirPods from your Mac or iPhone first.
- Your television may not support Bluetooth.
- Try restarting your Smart TV.
If you have already paired your AirPods Pro, and there seems to be no sounds coming out from it. Try disconnecting them and putting them into pairing mode again.
How Do I Set Up Bluetooth and Pair AirPods Pro to My Hisense Smart TV?
To enable Bluetooth on your Hisense Smart TV and add your Bluetooth wireless headphones, just follow these directions:
- Press the Menu button on the remote
- Go to Settings
- Select Network or Remote & Accessories (it depends on your model)
- Select Bluetooth
- Select the device you would like to add
How Do I Set Up Bluetooth On My Regular Hisense TV?
If you want to use Bluetooth on your Hisense Smart TV, and then you later find out there isn’t one, you may be happy that there’s a way you can set up Bluetooth on your TV.
And no, this doesn’t require you to purchase another smart TV that comes with a blue tooth. So how can I set up Bluetooth on my Hisense TV?
You can set up a Bluetooth feature on a non-smart TV or a Smart TV Without Bluetooth using a Bluetooth Transmitter.
A Bluetooth transmitter adds Bluetooth to a device that does have one. All you have to do is plug in the transmitter and pair any Bluetooth wireless headphones.
You can also use a transmitter on your Roku TV, Chromecast or Any Streaming box that doesn’t come with its own Bluetooth. You can even activate it for your game consoles too.
Using AirPods with your Hisense Smart TV is spectacular, and you can enjoy the crisp, clear audio too. Luckily Apple made the device able to pair with any other device with Bluetooth technology.
This includes smart TVs made by most companies, including Hisense.
The steps above illustrate how you can connect the airports to your Hisense Smart TV. Other brands of TVs may have different steps on how you can connect your airports to them too.