Can You Connect AirPods to Hisense TV
You might think that your Apple AirPods are meant for only your iPhones, iPad, and Mac, but AirPods are meant to do more than that. Maybe you are a gamer who wants to be immersed in your gameplay, or you don’t want sound from your TV disturbing your neighborhood, connecting a personal sound system may be handy in these situations. So can you connect your AirPods to your Hisense TV?
One of the features of the Apple AirPods is the ability to connect to any device that supports Bluetooth. Fortunately, your Hisense Smart TV has a Bluetooth feature so you can connect your AirPods to it.
Even for a non-smart Hisense TV, although there is no Bluetooth feature present, you can successfully use your AirPods on it. This requires buying a Bluetooth transmitter for your TV. In this article, we are going to show you how you can connect your AirPods to your Hisense TV.
How Do I Connect My AirPods to My Hisense TV?
Connecting your AirPods is simple and easy. The steps are similar to connecting the headphones to any device that’s not made by Apple. They act as normal Bluetooth devices but when paired with Apple products, the unique features are activated.
To Connect Your AirPods to Your Hisense Smart TV, Do this:
- Using your Hisense Smart TV remote, go to “settings” and click “Network”. Then navigate to “Bluetooth” and activate it.
- When your Smart TV Bluetooth is switched on, and in discovering mode, press and hold the small round button at the back of your AirPods case. Make sure your headphones are tightly secured in the AirPods case until you notice the LED light blinking (this means that your Pods are ready to pair).
- Once the name of your AirPods appears on your Smart TV, click on it, and it will pair.
- Once you have paired the AirPods, you can then make use of it.
If you would like to learn more about Hisense, check out this article. Now, let’s see non-smart Hisense TVs.
Non-Smart Hisense Tvs
To connect AirPods to a Non-Smart Hisense TV, Do this:
- Make your Hisense TV Bluetooth enabled by using a Bluetooth transmitter which can be bought online.
- Connect your Bluetooth transmitter to the audio jack at the back of your TV.
- Put your Bluetooth transmitter on transmitter mode, and hold the power button to turn it on (some models might work differently).
- When the device comes on, it is ready to pair. Press the circle button at the back of the AirPods then hold.
- Double-tap the power button of your Bluetooth transmitter to connect. Now you can make use of your AirPods on your Hisense TV.
Note: When playing content on your TV, be mindful of the device’s volume. If the volume is loud enough for a long period, it may damage your ears.
Why Won’t My AirPods Connect to My Hisense TV?
Your AirPods can connect to your Hisense TV due to the Bluetooth technology. Bluetooth is a wireless technology that transfers data from one device to the other using just radio waves. So this means your AirPods have to connect to your Hisense TV using Bluetooth to transmit sounds from the headphones. So why won’t my airports connect to my Hisense TV?
Your AirPods may have issues connecting to your Hisense TV due to various reasons. They are:
- You might have run down the battery of your AirPods and casing.
- Both AirPods aren’t in the case during pairing.
- Your AirPods may need to be reset.
- Unpair your AirPods from your Mac or iPhone first.
- Your television may not support Bluetooth.
- Try restarting your Smart TV.
If you have already paired your AirPods but there seem to be no sounds coming out from it. Try disconnecting them, and pairing them up again.
How Do I Set Up Bluetooth On My Hisense TV?
If you want to make use of the Bluetooth on your Hisense Smart TV, and then you later find out there isn’t one, you may be happy that there’s a way you can set up Bluetooth on your Hisense TV. And no, this doesn’t require you to purchase another smart TV that comes with a blue tooth. So how can I set up Bluetooth on my Hisense TV?
You can set up a bluetooth feature on a non-smart TV, or a Smart TV Without bluetooth using a Bluetooth Transmitter. A Bluetooth transmitter adds Bluetooth to a device that does have one. All you have to do is plug in the transmitter, and pair any Bluetooth headphones, and you are good to go.
You can also make use of a transmitter on your Roku TV, Chromecast, or Any Streaming box that doesn’t come with it’s own bluetooth. You can even activate it for your game consoles too.
Using AirPods with your Hisense Smart TV is spectacular, and you can enjoy the crisp clear audio too. Luckily apple made the device to be able to pair with any other device with the Bluetooth technology.
This includes smart TVs made by most companies including Hisense.
The following steps above illustrate how you can connect the airports to your Hisense Smart TV. Other brands of TVs may have different steps on how you can connect your airports to them too.