Can I Use Chromecast on Hisense TV?
Most of Hisense TVs are sold all around the world at a more affordable rate compared to other major TV brands in the world. Most people may try out this brand probably because they don’t want to spend much, but they also want to have the ability to cast their devices on their TVs. So can you use Chromecast on Hisense Brands?
Hisense produces different types, and models of Televisions from Plain LED TVs to smart TVs. Some of their latest Smart TVs already have an inbuilt Chromecast feature, while the older smart TV models have Anyview feature. To use Chromecast on plain LED TVs or older Smart TV models, you can buy a Chromecast Device.
If you are planning to get a Hisense Television, or you already own one, and you are planning to cast your contents (music, videos, and photos) through screen mirroring, you are just on the perfect page. In this article, we will show you how to use Chromecast on your Hisense TV, how to connect your phone to your TV, and how to use Hisense Anyview in case you don’t want to go with the Chromecast option.
How Do I Chromecast on Hisense TV?
You may now be wondering how you can Chromecast any of your devices to your Hisense TV. Whether your Hisense Television has a built-in Chromecast feature, or you would need the Google Chromecast dongle to access the Chromecast feature, the step you would take is the same so users won’t get confused.
To Cast Any device on your Hisense TV using Chromecast, follow these steps:
- Plug your Google Chromecast Device into your TV’s HDMI port, and also make sure the adapter of your Chromecast device is plugged incorrectly. You don’t need a device if you have an inbuilt Chromecast.
- Connect your TV or Chromecast device to the same wireless network that you will connect to the device you want to cast.
- Install the Google Home app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Open the Google Home app, and click on the “+” located at the top-left corner. This will lead you to the “add and manage” menu in the app.
- Click on “Set up Device”, and select “Setup New devices in your home”.
- Now your device is ready to cast. Just tap on the cast button on the device you want to cast. You can also decide to cast your android screen by going to settings.
When searching for a device to Cast, a code may be displayed on both your Hisense TV and the device you want to cast. Click on “that’s my code” if both codes match. If you would like to learn more about Hisense, check this article.
How Do I Connect My Phone To My Hisense TV?
You may think that Chromecast may be the only way to connect your device to your smart TV but there are other options one can take in case the Chromecast feature doesn’t work out. You can mirror your android phones as well as cast contents from your iPhones using these methods.
For a standard Hisense Smart TV, you can connect your phone using the Remote Now, Anyview, or Chromecast features built-in to your TV. You can also make use of an HDMI connector for your phones and laptops. Lastly, you can make use of third-party devices on plain Hisense LED TVs like Chromecast dongle, Apple TV, etc.
Whichever way you use it, you can end up successfully connecting your phone to your Hisense TV. If you aren’t good with getting attachments, or devices to help you to cast contents from your phone, consider buying a standard smart TV preferably one with an inbuilt Chromecast.
How Do I Cast a Hisense Anyview?
Just like Chromecast, Anyview is an inbuilt app that comes with most models of Hisense Smart TV. It uses Wireless Network to mirror your android phone to your Hisense TV.
To cast using Hisense Anyview, you need to follow these steps:
- Make sure your Hisense TV and Device are connected to the same network.
- Press the input button on your TV remote and select Anyview (this process may vary with models).
- As your TV is waiting for your phone to connect, Open your Android Device and go to settings. Some phones can be cast from the drop-down notification menu but if they can’t, go to “Bluetooth and wireless connections”.
- Click on the cast icon and search for devices.
- You will see a list of devices, and select your Hisense TV from the list. Once you have connected, your phone is being mirrored on the screen.
This can only be done using Android Phones. For Windows, press “Windows + P”, and select “Connect to a wireless display”. Select your TV FL from the list of compatible devices to cast your Laptop to your Hisense TV.
Wireless connection is the future, and Google Chromecast is part of the fuel to this destination. It doesn’t matter which kind of Hisense TV you make use of, what’s more, important is that you can use the Chromecast feature irrespective of the model. From being inbuilt to buying a device to support it, Google Chromecast has never been better on Hisense Televisions.