When you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bluetooth speakers have become one of the most common devices used by most for not only listening to music but also watching movies without sharing audio with anyone around you. And in this scenario, can one enjoy the benefits of having Bluetooth headphones with their Hisense TV?
The answer is yes. The Hisense television has Bluetooth built-in that allows you to connect your wireless headphones and enables you to enjoy whatever it is you are watching on your television without sharing your audio. But not all Hisense TVs can connect using Bluetooth.
Even after knowing this, all that is left is to know what steps to take to connect your Bluetooth headphones with your TV. Fret not, just keep reading because in this article we will give you a guide on how to access Bluetooth on your smart TV as well as other tidbits that will come in handy.
How Do I Connect my Bluetooth to my Hisense TV?
Pairing your Bluetooth headphones with your Hisense Television is quite easy. All you have to do is:
- Take your Hisense remote control.
- Hit menu.
- Scroll down to the settings option and press on it.
- You’ll find the network option on the screen click on it.
- Select the Bluetooth option.
- Pick up your headphones and enable their pairing mode.
- Go to your TV’s screen and you’ll see your headphones’ name appear on the screen.
- Then use the remote to pair them.
Now, let’s take a look at how to connect AirPods to Hisense TV.
How Do I Connect my AirPods to my Hisense TV?
To connect your AirPods to your Hisense TV all you have to do is:
- Turn on your television.
- Put your AirPods in pairing mode.
- Click on the settings.
- Then click on devices.
- Turn on your television’s Bluetooth
- Then select your AirPods as they appear on the screen to connect.
If you would like to learn more about Hisense, take a look at this article.
What Can You Do If Your Hisense TV Doesn’t Have Bluetooth?
If you find that your Hisense television doesn’t connect to Bluetooth directly, one can buy a Bluetooth transmitter to close the gap between your wireless headphone and your television.
The device itself is not expensive and can be plugged at the back of your television allowing you to connect to various devices in your home.
What Other Devices Can You Connect Your Wireless Headphones To?
Not only can you use your headphones on Smart TVs but also on streaming devices such as the Amazon Fire TV.
All you have to do it:
- Head over to Settings.
- Click on the Remote and accessories.
- Then add accessories.
- Then pair your headphones to your streaming device.
Now, let’s take a look at what kind of headphones you should use for your Hisense TV.
What Kind of Headphones Should I Use for my TV?
When it comes to buying a headphone that suits your needs there are many options to choose from that can quite confuse you. Remember, there are many features to consider when choosing the best headphones but the best option for ensuring that you enjoy a cinematic sound is to ensure that your headphones are compatible with your television and have an overall good sound.
And since not all television models come with an option with a Bluetooth build in, the Bluetooth transmitter comes in handy, that is if you are using wireless headphones which are more popular than wired headphones.
Having many reasons for using wireless headphones with your smart TV, we’ll focus on the popular reasons and what type of headphones you should get for yourself:
- If you watch movies quite a lot, and you are looking for headphones with a great sound then the SENNHEISER RS 175 RF Wireless Headphone System is one to go for. It has a great sound system that is compatible with your head.
- If you game a lot, then the HyperX Cloud Stinger is the best gaming headset with everything you would need in a gaming setup whenever you are.
- If you listen to music quite a lot or even audiobooks then the Sony WH-1000XM4 is best suited for that purpose. Not only do they sound amazing but they have excellent noise cancellation.
Now you know how to use your bluetooth headphones with Hisense TV.
Bluetooth technology has become more popular as the days go by especially since it allows devices to connect. In this article, we have outlined ways in which your wireless headphone can connect to your Hisense television.
So if and when you get yourself a Hisense TV ensure that you have checked out whether it has Bluetooth built-in that is if you don’t want the hassle of getting a Bluetooth transmitter. As we have mentioned above, the steps to connecting your wireless headphones have been written down for you.
Other than that we hope that you enjoy listening to your audio using your wireless headphones without having to share it with anyone.