How to Get Crunchyroll On Hisense TV
Crunchyroll is a streaming app to enjoy a collection of anime content, Asian dramas, Japanese comics, or Mangas on demand. The app supports many languages, making it easy to enjoy the shows. However, depending on what TV brand and model you have, you may not know how to get it. So, how can you get Crunchyroll on Hisense TV?
You can get Crunchyroll by installing the app on your Hisense Smart TV. The Crunchyroll app is compatible with Roku TV OS and Android TV OS, which Hisense Smart TVs offer. Additionally, you can download it for free on the Roku Channel and Google Play Stores.
While you can access content on Crunchyroll without signing up, creating an account and paying the subscription allows you to track your history and enjoy various additional features. Read on to learn how to stream Crunchyroll on your Hisense TV using Roku TV and Chromecast.
How to Stream Crunchyroll On Roku Channel Store
The Crunchyroll app is a dedicated channel on the Roku Channel Store.
You can install the app for free in the following simple steps:
- Click the home button on your Roku remote
- Select streaming channels
- Find Crunchyroll and select it
- Click the OK button
- Click add a channel to begin installing the channel on Roku TV
- Press the OK button when the pop-up appears to complete the installation
- To access the channel, select the go-to channel to start streaming
Additionally, you can add Crunchyroll using the Roku mobile app or the Roku website.
How to Get Crunchyroll Using Roku Mobile App
You should download the Roku mobile app to get Crunchyroll using this method.
Follow the following simple steps:
- Ensure that you have paired your smartphone and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi connection
- Open the Roku mobile app and log in
- Click on Channels
- Search Crunchyroll and select it
- Tap on Add Channel to download and install the app
- Follow the prompts and enter your Roku pin
You should note that it could take up to 24 hours to add the channel on Roku OS.
How to Install Crunchyroll with the Roku Website
Another way you can install Crunchyroll on your Roku TV is through the official Roku website.
Follow these steps:
- Paste the link https:/channelstore.roku.com/browse
- Log in to your account
- Search Crunchyroll and click enter
- Select add channel to get it on your Roku TV
You should note that it might take up to 24 hours for the channel to appear on your Roku TV.
How to Activate Crunchyroll On Roku TV
You should activate the Crunchyroll channel after adding it to your Roku TV when using it for the first time. Follow the following steps to start streaming on the app;
- Log in to your account and launch the Crunchyroll channel
- Note down the activation code on the link your account section
- Browse https:/www.crunchyroll.com/activate and enter the activation code
Select the link device option to complete and enjoy streaming Crunchyroll on your Hisense TV.
How to Use Chromecast to Stream Crunchyroll on Hisense TV
Crunchyroll is compatible with Chromecast making it possible for you to stream it onto your Hisense TV. You can cast content on Crunchyroll using your smartphone or Chrome browser on your PC. Ensure that you connect the cast device and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Use Chromecast On Your Smartphone
The first way to use Chromecast to screencast Crunchyroll to your Hisense TV is by using your smartphone.
To Chromecast Crunchyroll using your smartphone follow these steps:
- Open the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone
- Click on the Cast icon
- Your smartphone will scan and display all the devices connected to the same Wi-Fi. Choose the correct Chromecast device to establish a successful connection.
- You can now enjoy streaming the Crunchyroll content on your Hisense TV.
Casting content on your TV with your smartphone allows you to use it as a remote. You can use your phone to pause/play video, adjust the volume or choose a different video. To stop the video, click on the cast icon and select disconnect.
How Use Chromecast On Your PC
The second way to cast Crunchyroll on your Hisense TV is using your chrome browser on PC.
You can do this in the following steps:
- Ensure that you connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network
- Browse chrunchyroll.com on your computer and log in to your account
- Click on the menu and select the cast option
- Select the Chromecast device from the displayed devices
- Click on sources and choose the Cast tab option to complete the connection.
To stop casting the video, click stop casting on the Cast icon.
If you love watching anime, you can enjoy content from Crunchyroll on your Hisense TV using Roku TV or Chromecast. You can add the Crunchyroll channel on your Roku TV using the channel store, the Roku mobile app, or the Roku website.
Alternatively, you can use your smartphone or PC to cast Crunchyroll content on your Hisense TV. In addition, the app is free on both platforms, but you can subscribe to any of their plans to enjoy additional benefits.