Crunchyroll is a streaming app to enjoy a collection of anime content, Asian dramas, Japanese comics, or manga on demand. The app supports many languages, making it easy to enjoy the shows. However, depending on what TV brand and model you have, you may not know how to get it. So, how can you get Crunchyroll on Hisense TV?
You can get Crunchyroll by installing the app on your Hisense Smart TV. The Crunchyroll app is compatible with Roku TV OS and Android TV OS, which Hisense Smart TVs offer. Additionally, you can download it for free on the Roku Channel and Google Play Stores, and more.
5 Ways to Get Crunchyroll On Hisense TV
There are many ways you can install Crunchyroll onto your Hisense Smart TV and stream it. These are those methods:
- Add Crunchyroll on Roku Channel Store.
- Watch using Roku Mobile App.
- Install Crunchyroll with the Roku website.
- Use Chromecast on your Smartphone.
- Use Chromecast on your PC.
You don’t have to just pick one!
Add Crunchyroll On Roku Channel Store
You can stream anime by going to the Roku Channel Store. The Crunchyroll app is a dedicated channel on the Roku Channel Store. You can begin watching after you complete the following steps:
- Click the home button on your Roku remote
- Select streaming channels
- Find Crunchyroll and select it
- Click the OK button
- Click add a channel to begin installing the channel on Roku TV
- Press the OK button when the pop-up appears to complete the installation
- To access the channel, select the go-to channel to start streaming
Additionally, you can add Crunchyroll using the Roku mobile app or the Roku website. It’ll then be available on your home page on your Hisense TV.
Watch Using Roku Mobile App
You can use the Roku Mobile App to stream Crunchyroll. Here are the steps you need to follow to access this:
- Find the Roku Official Remote App and download it if you already haven’t.
- Your phone and Roku device needs to be connected to the same WiFi
- Launch the application
- Select Devices at the bottom, right-hand corner of the Home Screen
- You will see an active, Searching for Devices at the top of the screen
- Your connected Roku devices will start appearing on the screen
- Select the device that you want to download Crunchyroll on
- Then open the app.
The Crunchyroll application should appear on the home screen of your Roku device so you can start watching anime.
Install Crunchyroll with the Roku Website
Another way you can install Crunchyroll on your Roku TV is through the official Roku website.
Follow these steps:
- Paste the link https:/channelstore.roku.com/browse
- Log in to your account
- Search Crunchyroll and click enter
- Select add channel to get it on your Roku TV
You should note that it might take up to 24 hours for the channel to appear on your Roku TV.
Use Chromecast On Your Smartphone
The first way to use Chromecast to screencast Crunchyroll to your Hisense TV is by using your smartphone. Crunchyroll is compatible with Chromecast making it possible for you to stream it onto your Hisense TV.
To Chromecast Crunchyroll using your smartphone follow these steps:
- Open the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone
- Click on the Cast icon
- Your smartphone will scan and display all the devices connected to the same Wi-Fi. Choose the correct Chromecast device to establish a successful connection.
- You can now enjoy streaming the Crunchyroll content on your Hisense TV.
Casting content on your TV with your smartphone allows you to use it as a remote. You can use your phone to pause/play the video, adjust the volume or choose a different video. To stop the video, click on the cast icon and select disconnect.
Use Chromecast On Your PC
The second way to cast Crunchyroll on your Hisense TV is using your chrome browser on PC.
You can do this in the following steps:
- Ensure that you connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network
- Browse chrunchyroll.com on your computer and log in to your account
- Click on the menu and select the cast option
- Select the Chromecast device from the displayed devices
- Click on sources and choose the Cast tab option to complete the connection.
To stop casting the video, click stop casting on the Cast icon. But who really wants to stop watching their favorite anime shows?
If you love watching anime, you can enjoy content from Crunchyroll on your Hisense TV using Roku TV or Chromecast. You can add the Crunchyroll channel on your Roku TV using the channel store, the Roku mobile app, or the Roku website.
Alternatively, you can use your smartphone or PC to cast Crunchyroll content on your Hisense TV. In addition, the app is free on both platforms, but you can subscribe to any of their plans to enjoy additional benefits.