Disney Plus Sound Not Working on Roku (Easy Fix!)
Roku is a smart television company that offers its customers amazing features to enhance their entertainment experience. If you are a current owner of one of these televisions or considering investing in one soon, you’ll be sure to enjoy all the smart features that it has to offer! However, many users have had issues with the audio not working on Disney Plus. So, what can you do to fix this issue?
To fix your Disney Plus audio, simply go into your Roku television settings and select the “Audio” option. Once this is done, change your HDMI and S/PDIF to “Dolby Digital.” Since Disney Plus only offers Dolby audio, you may have to switch your audio settings to this option.
Once you’ve followed these simple steps, your audio in Disney Plus should start working again. However, if it’s still not working, you may need to contact Disney Plus Support for more information. Now, let’s take a look at some more applications that Roku offers!
Sometimes, Disney Plus may not work in the way that most people would like. It could sometimes freeze up while something is streaming, or the application may not open up at all. If you’re having these difficulties, there could be several reasons why.
- There are device compatibility issues.
- It may not be available in your location.
- There could be login issues.
- The subscription could be expired.
Hopefully, once these errors are checked and fixed, Disney Plus should be able to stream much more smoothly afterward.
Sometimes when applications aren’t working on your Roku television, it’s best to try to troubleshoot it. Troubleshooting the Disney Plus application can reset it completely and help restore its original features. For playback and streaming issues specifically, doing the provided steps below can help fix the Disney Plus app.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to troubleshoot your Disney Plus app according to Disney Plus support:
- Check your internet connection speed.
- Force close the Disney Plus app.
- Restart your Roku television.
- Delete and reinstall the Disney Plus app.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account and test streaming quality afterward.
It is also recommended to go into another streaming app on your Roku and test its streaming connection. This can help determine if the issue is with your Roku TV or within the Disney Pluss app. If the Disney Plus app is still not working after doing these simple steps, contact Disney Plus Support for further assistance.
For Roku users, Disney Plus isn’t the only application that you can have on your smart television. In fact, Roku offers many different streaming platforms for anyone to enjoy at home! If you’re curious to see all of them, we can help you find out more information!
According to the official Roku website, here are just a few applications from a complete list that Roku offers:
- Netflix – Stream a wide variety of Netflix originals and award-winning films and TV shows right from Netflix.
- Youtube – Stream millions of unique videos made by different creators on Youtube.
- Hulu – Offers thousands of shows and films from a variety of popular networks.
- Prime Video – Amazon’s main streaming service that offers tons of movies and TV shows for you to enjoy.
- HBO Max – Stream anything from critically-acclaimed documentaries and award-winning films on HBO Max!
- Peacock TV – Peacock TV offers streaming options for hit TV shows and films, sports channels, and more!
- Paramount Plus – Owned by Paramount, this streaming platform offers on-demand films and content from Nickelodeon, BET, CBS, and more!
- Apple TV – Developed by Apple, this streaming application provides viewers with Apple TV original films and more!
All of the streaming platforms above are sure to bring you entertainment that you’ll fall in love with right from your Roku smart television! If you can’t seem to figure out how to fix the Disney Plus application on your Roku TV, any of these applications should be a great alternative for you!
Roku television and its streaming applications have a lot of entertainment benefits, but it’s also common for the apps to act up at times as well. The information provided in this article can help you detect issues with your Disney Plus app and restore its features, so you and your loved ones can take advantage of all the amazing things it has to offer!