By Trae Jacobs,
When you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If your household is anything like mine, you are receiving weekly Amazon deliveries. Sometimes, that yellow flashing delivery notification on your Echo device is a bit much, so let’s turn it off.
Turn Off Delivery Notifications With the Alexa App
- Open the Alexa app.
- Open the More menu option at the bottom.
- Select Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Select Announcements.
- Toggle off each of the Amazon shopping notifications.
Turn Off Delivery Notifications on Desktop
- Visit Amazon.com and make sure you are signed in.
- Select Accounts & Lists on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Communication and Content section and select Alexa Shopping Notifications.
- Toggle off each of the shopping notifications you want to turn off.
These changes are not permanent. You can turn these package notifications on whenever you like. As for me, I am keeping them off until we can get this Amazon addiction under control.
- How to Rename Smart Devices in the Alexa App
- Spotify Won’t Connect to Alexa? 7 Fixes to Try