Amazon has many amazing products for consumers to enjoy a more immersive entertainment experience. A recent popular gadget that people are using is the newest installment of Amazon device, the Fire TV Cube! Although some users are loving it, others have had issues with keeping it connected to their internet. Luckily, there are some things to keep in mind to ensure that the Fire TV Cube stays connected!
If you are having difficulties connecting your Fire TV Cube to the internet, your router may be having issues detecting your device. Check your internet connection and then move the Fire TV Cube closer to your router if possible. This will help strengthen your device’s connection to the internet.
If your connection is still giving you problems, you may have to troubleshoot your device. Learn all about it by reading the next section!
How To Troubleshoot Your Fire TV Cube
Here is a step-by-step process on how to troubleshoot your device according to Amazon Help:
- Restart your Fire TV device. Do this by unplugging your power adapter, waiting for one minute, and then plugging it back in again.
- Check your network status on your Fire TV Device. Do this by going into your settings app, finding your network in “Network,” and then pressing the play/pause button on your remote to check your status.
- If you are not connected, turn your Wifi off and back on again. You can also try forgetting your network through your settings to completely set it up again.
- Restart your router. Also, remember if possible, move your Fire TV Cube closer to your router for a stronger internet connection.
- Reset your Fire TV device to factory settings.
Once your Fire TV Cube is successfully connected to your internet, there are tons of amazing features and other gadgets included with it for you to use! Let’s take a look at a few!
What Is Included With The Fire TV Cube?
When you receive your Fire TV Cube, you may notice other things included with your device! These things will help your device set up a whole lot easier!
Here are the items it comes with according to the Fire TV Cube’s product page:
- Fire TV remote controller
- Two AAA batteries,
- A power adapter
- An Amazon IR Extender Cable
- An Amazon Ethernet Adapter.
You will also need a high-speed HDMI cable for setting up your device, however, it is not included in the box your device comes with. If you’d like to learn more about the Amazon Fire TV Cube, check out this article.
The Fire TV Cube is a lot more than just an audio device for your television! Here are some great features that the Fire TV Cable offers if you are interested in learning more about the device before purchasing it!
What Features Are Included With The Fire TV Cube?
Unlike other Amazon Fire products, the Fire TV Cube is the most powerful and convenient Fire TV streaming media player to date. Here are all of the features that it has to offer:
- Complete hands-free voice control! You can simply ask Alexa anything you need rather than using the Fire remote to look up items.
- More immersive cinematic experience. This device has built-in Dolby Atmos audio and 4k Ultra HD quality for you to enjoy any of your favorite entertainment platforms.
- Numerous entertainment platforms. The Fire TV Cube includes entertainment like Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, Disney+, Prime Video, Paramount+, ESPN, Peacock, and much more!
- Privacy Protection. Gives you more control over security, including microphone disconnection.
If you are having some difficulties setting up your device to your television, keep reading to see a step-by-step process on how to set up your Fire TV Cube!
How To Set Up The Fire TV Cube
If you’ve just received your Fire TV Cube and are curious about setting it up, here is a step-by-step process on how to do it according to Amazon’s Fire TV Cube’s product page:
- Have your device be at least 1-2 feet away from your TV speakers. This allows your Fire TV Cube to use your entertainment system and turn on your TV and speaker devices.
- Connect your Fire TV Cube to your home internet and the HDMI port.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your TV screen. This will help you finish the entertainment system’s setup process!
Now you know why your Fire TV Cube keeps losing internet connection.
If you are currently debating on trying out the Fire TV Cube, then hopefully this helped you in making a decision! Once you have received your Fire TV Cube, setting up your device could be a tedious task. It can be overwhelming to try connecting multiple devices and have them all work the way you need them to. Stick with these tips and steps and you’re guaranteed to get your Fire TV Cube up and running!