Which Toshiba TVs Have HDMI 2.1? (And Alternatives To Consider)
HDMI 2.1 is the latest update to smart tv ports and comes with the advantage of better picture quality with less lag time. This advancement is an important upgrade for casual TV users and gamers. If you are a longtime buyer of the Toshiba brand, you are likely wondering which Toshiba TVs have HDMI 2.1!
The Toshiba C350 Smart Fire TV recently released in 2021 is the first and only available Toshiba brand TV with HDMI 2.1 ports included. This model is considered an excellent value for the price, but there are also many other brands with higher quality for the consumer to choose from.
We are excited to see what Toshiba’s C350 series has to offer, but understand that not everyone wants to rush the purchase of a new TV! We dug into research mode and found out more about the C350, as well as a few other excellent brands with HDMI 2.1 ports and we are sharing them with you!
The Toshiba C350 Smart Fire TV
Toshiba’s C350 Smart Fire TV is a next-level device with a modest price point. This TV features a great design, 4K quality and optimization for non 4K content, and the full power of Amazon and Alexa at the tip of your fingers.
The HDMI 2.1 specifications make the Toshiba C350 model an extremely popular model for computer monitors for gamers.
We have included the pros and cons below:
- Alexa-Enabled Voice Remote
- Live-View Picture-In-Picture that allows you to view security content from Doorbells and Cams
- Voice-Enabled picture, sound, and device control for multiple TVs with one remote
- WPA3 Support
- Screen sizes are currently limited
Most Budget-Friendly Pick: Roku TCL 6-Series
The Roku TCL 6-Series model is the most budget-friendly smart TV but still has many next-level features in addition to 4 HDMI 2.1 ports. We have listed the pros, cons below:
- Roku has a user-friendly interface and offers a broad selection of apps
- The Roku remote for this model has been improved
- The QLED and mini-LED display offers fantastic picture quality
- Great game performance with quicker refresh rates and lowered lag
- Some recently released apps are missing from the Roku menu
- Sound quality is weak compared to more expensive models
Best 4K OLED Pick: LG C1 OLED
This LG model is the top pick for gaming, with amazing picture quality and a full catalog of features specifically geared toward a seamless experience. This tv has a premium price point but is well worth the money due to its future-proof design and a full complement of smart integration with both Alexa and Google Assistant features.
We have provided the pros and cons below:
- Amazing OLED picture quality
- Next-Level Gaming Performance
- Future-proof technology and hardware
- Offers many impressive game optimizers and support features
- LG OS lacks some recent apps
- Sound quality requires minor adjustments
Best 4K QLED Pick: Samsung QN90A Neo QLED TV
This Samsung model offers an impressive 4K picture and is an excellent choice for a superior viewing experience. Samsung has loaded this model with intelligent features, smart functions, and a solar rechargeable remote control. This model is an unbeatable choice for gamers, and we have listed the pros, cons below:
- Solar-Charging Remote
- Extremely thin, low-profile design
- Clear Neo QLED display
- Superior anti-glare screen features
- 12.6-millisecond lag-time
- Excellent sound quality
- Only one HDMI 2.1 port
- Screen blooming occasionally happens
- No Dolby Vision support
Comparing Product Specs For Each Model
In this section, we’ve provided a quick reference guide of the product specs for each TV. We have organized these Product Specs into a side-by-side table for quick comparison below:
|Product Specs||Toshiba C350||Roku TCL 6-Series||LG C1 OLED||Samsung QN90A|
|Size||44 x 2.9 x 25.4 inches||48.3 x 28.1 x 2.8 inches||48.3 x 27.8 x 1.8 inches||56.9 x 32.6 x 1 inch|
|Weight||Not Listed||41.9 Pounds||41.7 Pounds||53.8 pounds|
|Screen||LED screen currently available in 43, 50, and 55 inches||QLED available in 55,65, and seventy-five inches||OLED screen available in 48, 55, 65, 77, 83 inches||QLED screen available in 50, 55, 65, 75, 85 inches|
|Ports||3 HDMI 2.1(1 eARC)||4 HDMI 2.1, 1 USB||4 HDMI 2.1 (1 eARC)||4 HDMI (1 HDMI 2.1)|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz||120 Hz||120 Hz||120Hz|
The Toshiba C350 is the answer to which Toshiba TVs have HDMI 2.1, but it’s not the only game in town! In this article, we’ve got the details on this new Toshiba model, and found excellent alternatives to help you select a smart tv with the HDMI 2.1 ports you’re looking for!