Samsung is one of the most widely focused manufacturers around. Their products range from TVs to refrigerators to watches. Of course, you can set up a smart home using Samsung almost in its entirety. We want to put together one such home.
This article will focus on the best Samsung product for each part of the home and look at the best products to have there. In the end, you will have all parts of your home integrated with Samsung.
Note that this list isn’t gospel, and you can always diverge from some of the products on the list. However, we have done our best to select what we think are the absolute best Samsung products for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens.
The center of the home, the living room, is often the one that has the most devices that are integral to running a smart home. From the central speaker to TV, it often features many devices. For the living room, we will choose the Samsung Television that best suits it.
Television: Samsung QN900B Neo QLED 8K
This TV has a solid shout as the best 8k TV, as it combines sleek styling and unique features with state-of-the-art 8K image processing. It uses a panel with a 7680 x 4320-pixel resolution.
It is part of the company’s Neo QLED TV line-up, which utilizes a Quantum Matrix Pro Mini LED backlight composed of 60 x 32 local dimming zones. It is available in 65, 75, and 85-inch sizes, with the price increasing accordingly with the screen size.
Unsurprisingly, it is a Smart TV and runs on Samsung’s Tizen operating system. The only downside with the QN900B is that it is expensive and doesn’t support Dolby’s vision.
However, the 8k picture quality is enough compensation for the lack of Dolby vision support. Not to mention, is it really surprising that one of the best TVs out there is expensive?
Most of us don’t use the same televisions in the bedroom and living room. For this reason, we have selected a sufficiently wonderful television that just so happens to be a tad below the TV in the living room.
Television: Samsung Q60R QLED 4K UHD TV
This magnificent TV makes for an all-around workhorse with its numerous features.
It has Quantum Dot technology for over a billion shades of color, a built-in motion sensor with Art Mode, and the blistering quick Quantum Processor 4K renders images accurately and beautifully.
The frame of the TV comes with custom bezels that are available in different colors.
With Alexa integration and a universal OneRemote, this TV is even better if you have other Samsung devices in the home, as they will all integrate seamlessly. Available in 55, 65, 75, and 82 inches, you have a variety of screen sizes to pick from.
Like other Samsung smart TVs, the Samsung 860R QLED 4K UHD TV runs on the Tizen operating system.
- Quantum: This technology is the one that makes the picture quality of this TV so brilliant. The quantum process 4k renders images beautifully and upscales low-resolution content of about 1046p to near 4K quality.
- Art mode: This feature is what makes the QLED 4K UHD TV ideal for the bedroom. It uses the built-in motion sensor to detect presence in the room. The TV displays the owner’s favorite pictures and artworks when the TV is off.
This exemplary mix of brilliant picture quality, sound, and art mode makes it the best Samsung device for your bedroom.
It is difficult to pick the kind of Samsung device that should be in your kitchen. After all, Samsung has kitchen appliances from refrigerators to dishwashers to microwaves.
Thankfully, Samsung also makes a wonderful smart refrigerator that we will select as the pick of the Samsung kitchen appliances.
First things first, this refrigerator is expensive!
This shouldn’t come as a surprise as it is one of the most feature-laden refrigerators to ever be manufactured. It allows you to see inside your refrigerator, manage your family’s calendars, stream music, see who’s at the front door, and much more.
All these right from the fridge!
The fridge has WiFi connectivity, and it is integrated with Alexa. This allows you to control other Samsung devices in the home like the Nest thermostat or Ring doorbell via the refrigerator.
It also has temperature settings that allow you to switch from refrigerator to freezer and vice versa in a jiffy.
- Family Hub: This is probably the pick of features unrelated to the general refrigeration tasks. It lets you perform many tasks like streaming music and movies, seeing the inside of the refrigerator, and even managing a family calendar.
- Beverage center: With this feature, you can choose from an internal dispenser or an Autofill water pitcher that is built with the refrigerator.
- FlexZone: This feature allows you to customize the lower right storage space to be either refrigerator or freezer, depending on your needs in that instant.
- Notes taking: This is one of the benefits of the Alexa integration, and it allows you to leave notes for other members of the household. You can use it as both a reminder or to drop a message for someone in the house.
- Meal planning: Last but not least, you can plan your meals. You can even send the planned meal ahead to the Samsung oven for a schedule.
This refrigerator transforms your kitchen into a fun place while keeping all the essential attributes of a refrigerator. And with interest!
This article discusses some of the best Samsung devices you can get in your home. This ranges from televisions to refrigerators. Again, you should note that this list shouldn’t be taken as an absolute as tastes differ.
Do a bit of research if you’re fascinated by devices on the list, so you can decide whether to get them for your home.