Air fryers have grown in popularity over the last few years as a simple and efficient way to cook meals, with various brands available to choose from. And with advancements in technology, it’s no surprise that there are smart air fryers on the market as well, with the COSORI smart Wi-Fi air fryer being one of them. But is this device worth the cost?
The added smart features of the COSORI smart air fryer make it well worth purchasing over other air fryers. It connects to Wi-Fi and allows people to use Alexa to give commands to better control the device. The Wi-Fi feature also gives users intelligent monitoring and access to over 100 recipes.
Although many devices have become smart and can now use Wi-Fi, you might be wondering about the advantage of having an air fryer that can use Wi-Fi. Below, we will go over all the features in this article and discuss how they affect the air fryer. We will also look at if the added features are worth it or not.
Is the COSORI Smart Air Fryer Worth the Money?
Compared to air fryers that don’t have Wi-Fi capabilities, the COSORI smart air fryer has many additional features that make it better than some other brands.
VeSync Mobile App
Along with a Wi-Fi connection, the COSORI smart sir fryer can also be used with the VeSync app. The app has fantastic recipes for breakfast, appetizers, entrees, sides, and even desserts. If you are having trouble creating new recipes or aren’t sure what to cook in the air fryer, the app is great for giving recommendations.
The VeSync app can also be used to:
- Save recipes for later
- Mark recipes as favorites to remember them
- Receive a notification in the app when your food is done cooking
You can also set the air fryer in advance up to four hours. Simply prepare your food ahead of time, place it in the basket, and program the air fryer for when you want to start cooking. If you are using this feature, make sure the food can be kept safely at room temperature.
Some other smart features of the COSORI air fryer include:
- Use Alexa or Google Assistant to tell the air fryer to begin cooking
- Voice command the air fryer to stop or pause cooking
- Tell Alexa or Google Assistant to adjust the time or programmed settings on the Air fryer
- Access your cooking history
- Schedule delayed cooking
Unfortunately, the buttons on the air fryer are very loud and hard to press. There is also not a button to toggle between the time and temperature. Many users find the buttons to be inconvenient, so the added voice features are especially helpful.
Is COSORI a Good Brand for Smart Air Fryers?
COSORI is well known in the kitchen appliance industry, not just for air fryers. Their toaster ovens, blenders, and other appliances consistently get amazing reviews. So, getting a COSORI air fryer will definitely be an excellent addition to your home.
Along with the smart features, the air fryer also has some impressive specs:
- 5.8 quarts
- A recipe book in case you don’t want to use the app
- “Shake” function to remind you to shake the contents when needed
- A “Keep Warm” to keep your food warm until you are ready to eat it
- The basket is completely dishwasher safe
- Keeps food crispy but not burnt
- Efficient way to make healthy meals
The air fryer also comes with 11 different digital functions:
- Frozen Foods
- French Fries
- Root Vegetables
Alternative Smart Air Fryers
If you are looking for an air fryer with extra added features, there are some other great options out there:
- Philips Twin TurboStart XXL Airfryer: Although this is on the expensive side, this is the air fryer to buy if you want a huge basket. It also keeps everything efficiently cooked with maximum airflow and a starfish-shaped pan.
- Ninja Foodi Deluxe XL Cooker & AirFryer: This is the best option if you want a two-in-one appliance. It is 5 quarts and can also be used as an instant pot.
Do the Smart Wi-Fi Features Make a Difference?
While the Wi-Fi features sound ideal, some people are left wondering how often they might actually use them with an air fryer. Some people say they have had owned the COSORI smart air fryer for a few months and are still looking for reasons to actually use the Wi-Fi capabilities.
The regular COSORI air fryer offers the same design with all the same functions and costs about the same. So, getting the Wi-Fi air fryer in case you might need the functions later isn’t a bad idea. However, whether you will use the smart features or not, the COSORI smart air fryer is still an easy way to make meals at an affordable cost.
The COSORI smart air fryer is an excellent choice whether you will use the smart features or not. It’s an efficient and great way to make easy-to-make meals with just the touch of a few buttons.