By Trae Jacobs,
When you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you ever wake up with dry sinuses, or even with a bloody nose? Dry air may be to blame for your ailments. A humidifier is a great solution for you to help improve these issues and we’ve found what we believe is the best option. The Levoit humidifier.
The sleep mode on your Levoit humidifier can be turned on by pressing the Sleep Mode button on the device. Some other features that make this humidifier the best include:
- Tank capacity
- Room coverage
- Cool and warm mist options
- Built-in humidity sensor
- VeSync phone app
Levoit makes multiple models with many variations that are sure to suit everyone’s needs, with the same great quality and features. Read on to learn how to set up your device, and why it’s the best!
How to Set Up the Levoit Humidifier
Setting up your Levoit Humidifier is a breeze, and while each model has its own individual instructions, we’ve included some of the general steps below to get you going.
Follow these steps:
- Find a place that will leave 12 inches of space on all sides of the humidifier to set it up
- Download the V-Sync app on your mobile device and set up an account
- Select the “plus” in the top corner and follow the in-app instructions to pair with your humidifier
- Remove the water tank cover on your humidifier and then grip the nozzle to pull the tank off the base
- Fill the tank with room temperature water, distilled or purified is recommended
- Place the tank back on the base and put the cover on
- Insert the plug into a power source and press the power button
- Refer to your manual to ensure that it doesn’t require additional steps
- Use your app or the on-unit buttons to explore various misting options
The app lets you navigate easily through different settings and modes to best control your environment without leaving your seat.
Now that you know how to set up your Levoit humidifier so you can get to using it, let’s take a look at why this humidifier is such a great option.
Why the Levoit Humidifier Is Great
The Levoit humidifier is among the best on the market and has some great features. In fact, Architectural Digest published a review of the top humidifiers of 2022 ahead of the winter season and Levoit won in 3 of the top 10 spots.
These are some reasons why the Levoit humidifier is so great:
- Reduces many ailments for babies, children and adults
- Great for your skin and hair
- Breaks up mucus over time and relieves cold symptoms
- Eases breathing for those who suffer from asthma
- Cool mist options for the warmer months
- Warm mist options for the cooler months
The different temperature mists especially is why we love Levoit humidifiers, as they offer this option on most of their models.
What Are the Best Levoit Humidifier Models?
Levoit is a trusted brand name. They make quality products and have continually good rankings.
Here are some of the top-ranked Levoit humidifier models and their best features:
- Levoit LV600HH Hybrid Ultrasonic Humidifier: Best overall humidifier
- Levoit Dual 200S Smart Humidifier: Best budget humidifier
- Levoit Oasis Mist Smart Humidifier: Best controls
The Levoit LV600S Smart Hybrid Ultrasonic Humidifier took first place in the NY Times WireCutter review of the best humidifiers of 2023. If none of the previous models work out for you, there’s one you can try out!
Levoit Humidifier Sleep Mode Not Working
One of the biggest benefits to the Levoit is the sleep mode. You may consider this option and think it’s not necessary, but if you’re one to struggle with lights or noise when you sleep – read on, you’ll love this feature.
The Levoit Humidifier sleep mode means the humidifier is operating with the unit lights off, but operates at the lowest possible decibel to ensure a quiet night’s sleep. But what happens when Sleep Mode isn’t working?
After thorough research, we’ve found very few customer complaints about trouble with the sleep mode function.
If the humidifier is turning off in the middle of the night throughout sleep mode, check to see if there is enough water in the tank. If it’s too low, the auto shut-off will prevent the humidifier from running.
Now you know everything about the Levoit humidifier sleep mode function and how to fix it when it stops working.
With such integrated technology, extended run times, the built in humidity sensor and forward thinking tech that most models carry, Levoit Humidifiers are among the best in class and provide some of the best features on the market.
If you’re looking for a home humidity solution that can help manage a seasonal cold, ease dry skin and chapped lips, and even tame frizzy hair while getting the convenience of modern technology, a Levoit Humidifier might just be the right solution for you!