Does The ULTRALOQ Smart Lock Work With Alexa?
So you just purchased a brand new ULTRALOQ smart lock or maybe you’ve had it for a while and you’ve been wondering if your ULTRALOQ smart lock is compatible with Alexa. Not wanting to leave anything to chance you’ve decided to go out there and find some answers.
ULTRALOQ smart lock does in fact work with Alexa and can be controlled by any Alexa-enabled device. Linking your ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa is actually an easy feat and an extremely great idea as it intensifies your security.
You might still be wondering how the process involved in setting up your ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa works. Well, we’ve got you covered. In the sections to follow you are going to learn how to set up your ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa, and why setting it up is a good idea.
Is Ultraloq Smart Lock Compatible With Alexa?
ULTRALOQ smart lock is compatible with a lot of smart home devices including Alexa. ULTRALOQ UL1, Combo, and UL3 BT Smart Lock are some of the best ULTRALOQ smart locks that can be easily connected to any Alexa-enabled device.
Connecting your ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa gives you a more flexible keyless option of controlling who goes into your homes or offices and who doesn’t. Providing you with a greater sense of safety and an advanced security measure.
How To Connect ULTRALOQ Smart Lock With Alexa
Connecting any version of ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa is a relatively easy process that can be done in a couple of minutes by anybody. The best part of the entire process is you don’t need any fancy gadgets or expensive tools to connect.
Let’s take a look at the process involved.
- If you don’t already have Alexa, you can go ahead and install it right here.
- After installing Alexa, sign up and sign in to your account.
- Now, go ahead and open the Alexa app, and on the top left side of your screen, you would see a three-lined row icon , tap on that.
- A side menu would then appear. From the list of items displayed in the menu, you should be able to navigate straight to the skills & games option and then search for U-tec.
- From the answers given in your search, select U-tec smart home.
- Go ahead and tap on the “ENABLE TO USE” option, open the provided link in your web browser and log in to your U-tec account.
- To link your Ultraloq smart lock with Alexa, click on the “ AUTHORIZE” button.
- Then go to your device list and select the ULTRALOQ smart lock you want to connect with Alexa.
- On the top right corner of your screen, you would see a “gear” button that will lead you to the settings page of the lock. When on the settings page turn on the “Unlock by Voice” feature and you’re all done.
Now you would be able to use Alexa to control the locking and unlocking features of your ULTRALOQ smart lock.
If you are unable to use Alexa to control your ULTRALOQ smart lock, you should try re-inputting your password in the U-tec app. And in rare cases where re-inputting your password doesn’t do the trick, ULTRALOQ has an amazing customer care service that you can easily reach out to for assistance.
Why Connect ULTRALOQ Smart Lock With Alexa?
Aspreviously mentioned, connecting your ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa greatly strengthens your security.
As with a simple voice command, you can effortlessly lock and unlock your door. Not only that but you can also check the status of your door by simply asking Alexa. Allowing you to maximize the full benefits of your ULTRALOQ Smart Lock.
Benefits Of Connecting Your ULTRALOQ Smart Lock With Alexa
There comes a lot of benefits outside security reasons for setting up Alexa with any smart lock, not just your ULTRALOQ smart lock. So if you’re still looking to be convinced that here are a couple of reasons to help finalize your decision.
- It costs you virtually nothing to link up your smart lock with Alexa for additional benefits.
- It makes your smart lock much easier to use.
- The entire process is user-friendly and you don’t need to have any special skills to connect both.
- It provides you with the ability to control your smart lock from wherever you may find yourself.
- You get full access to control who comes into your home and who doesn’t.
Do You Have To Connect ULTRALOQ Smart Lock With Alexa?
The answer to this is no. You don’t have to connect your ULTRALOQ smart lock if you don’t want to. But if you’re looking to make that improvement, it is very much feasible to connect your ULTRALOQ smart lock with Alexa. As it makes your smart lock experience a lot more seamless and enjoyable.