Can You Use Eufy RoboVac 11S Without Internet?
All tech seems to be connected to the internet. You can get mobile notifications from your coffee maker saying a cup is brewed or an email from your refrigerator saying it’s time to buy some more quinoa because you are about to run out. Many items, sadly, even require an internet connection to function.
You can use the Eufy RoboVac 11S without the internet. The RoboVac 11S is the basic model in the Eufy line and doesn’t have WiFi. All features can be controlled with the included infrared remote control. Multiple RoboVac 11S vacuums can be controlled with one remote control.
The RoboVac 11S is the entry-level price point for Eufy robotic vacuum cleaners. It has many features that make it a great choice for any user. It is easy to set up and use, returns to its charging station, and charges itself when running low on battery.
How to Set Up Your RoboVac 11S Vacuum
To set up the RoboVac 11S, you have to set up the base station, charge the vacuum unit, and then you will be able to start cleaning using your new robotic vacuum cleaner. You have to do just a few things to ensure your new vacuum works to its maximum capabilities.
You need to ensure your battery is charged fully before using your new RoboVac 11S. You also need to make sure that you install the edge brushes on the bottom of the RoboVac 11S to make sure the vacuum can get into the tight corners. Lastly, you must ensure the cleaning area is clear of any obstructions that could hinder or damage the RoboVac 11S.
Setting Up the Charging Base
- Place the charging base on a hard and level surface near a wall so it can’t move backward when the RoboVac 11S is trying to dock to charge itself
- You also need the charging base to be near a power outlet
- Remove any objects within 3 feet to the left and right side and 6 feet to the front of the charging base
- Connect the round connector to the charging base and plug the power connector into the wall outlet
- The Status LED Indicator on top of the charging station should be SOLID WHITE once the charging base is connected to AC power.
Charging Your RoboVac 11S
- Your RoboVac 11S comes with a pre-installed rechargeable battery. The battery has to be fully charged before use.
- You can manually set the RoboVac 11S into its charging base station by aligning its charging pins on its underside with the charging pins on the base station.
- You can also press the Home button (usually the lower right button on the remote) to automatically tell the RoboVac 11S to return to its charging station.
- The RoboVac 11S will return to its charging station automatically at the end of each cleaning cycle or when its battery is running low.
You need to make sure that your battery is fully charged before you use your new RoboVac 11S. You also need to make sure that you install the edge brushes on the bottom of the RoboVac 11S to make sure the vacuum can get into the tight corners. Lastly, you must ensure the cleaning area is clear of any obstructions that could hinder or damage the RoboVac 11S.
The Status LED Indicator Light on the Charging Base Station
The Status LED Light on the charging base station will let you know what your vacuum is up to at any given moment. It will tell you all you need to know about the current activity of your little robotic worker. The color of the light and whether the light is steady or blinking will indicate whether it is working, in low power and needs charging, or has an error that needs fixing.
A simple glance at the top of the base station is all needed to glean the status of your RoboVac s111S. Even if the vacuum is not currently in the base station, the light will keep you updated with the goings-on of the vacuum and its needs.
|Status LED Light||Meaning|
|Solid Blue||On Standby / Currently Cleaning / Fully Charged|
|Solid Orange||Power is Low and Returning to Base Station to Charge|
|Off||Either the RoboVac itself is Off orThe light automatically turns off after 1 minute to conserve power if the RoboVac is not docked and is inactive|
|Blinking / Solid Red and Beeping||RoboVac has an errorIf this happens, refer to Eufy’s website for troubleshooting help to learn what error the RoboVac 11S might be having|
Using the RoboVac 11S is easy right out of the box. You can plug the charging base station in, put batteries into the remote, and are ready to go. All of the features of the RoboVac 11S can be controlled from the remote itself without having to set up a WiFi connection or any other complicated app.
This would make the perfect starter, an entry-level robotic vacuum for the not-so-tech-savvy person in your life that still wants to think they just might be tech-savvy if they tried.