Can People Around You Hear Echo Frames?
Smart glasses are making waves in the technology market. This is because they provide you with smart functions such as playback, reminders, voice assistant, and text, all through a simple eyeglass frame. Before buying these glasses, many people wonder about privacy. Specifically, can people around you hear your echo frames?
People around you can’t hear the Echo Frames. They’re designed so that people around you cannot hear the music, sound, or conversation that is taking place on the Echo Frames. The sound comes in at 12-18 decibels, blocking out ambient noise and allowing the user to focus on the sound from their frames.
This really helps users make a decision when it comes to privacy. Unlike their major competitors, Bose Frames, these Echo Frames are much quieter while still functional. Although they are functional, you will want to read on to learn more about which phones they are compatible with and how to use the sound features.
Using the Sound Features
Since people cannot easily eavesdrop on your conversation, you are probably wondering what sound features are offered on these Echo Frames. We have you covered. This list includes the sound features and how to use them best to get the most out of your Echo Frames.
- Make a phone call
- Listen to music and podcasts
- Have messages read out loud to you
- Listen to books on Audible
- Listen to the news
- Get reminders and review your to-do lists
Dozens of phones are compatible with Echo Frames, including the majority of iPhones, so you can utilize many of the features of your phone with the Echo Frames.
Make a Phone Call
One of the features that the Echo Frames boasts is making hands-free phone calls using the Echo Frames. To top it all off, these Echo Frames can make a phone call in more than one way. No more pulling out a cell phone and manually typing a phone number. Here are the best ways to make a call using the Echo Frames:
- Use Top Contact. This new feature allows users to call their favorite or ‘top’ contact by asking Alexa, “Call my top contact.”
- Use One Tap. This new update also allows users to tap their glasses in a specific spot to call their top contact without using the voice assistant. This is best for loud or crowded spaces.
- Use the App. You can use the Alexa app to make a call as you would on an Echo or other Amazon device. It will just pair through the phone instead.
- Use Your Voice. If you like to use the assistant, you can ask Alexa to call any listed contacts if you select them by name. It will make the call through the Echo Frames after confirming the selection.
There are many different ways to make a phone call with the Echo Frames. This is great for all sorts of situations, especially when life gets hectic. Whether you need to use your voice or tap a button, you are one call away from a friend or family member with the Echo Frames.
Listen to Music
Another popular function that these Echo Frames are popularly used for is listening to music. The Echo Frames allow you to listen to your music library, Amazon Music, and other popular apps through a voice command or tap the action button. This is how you can start listening to your favorite music with the Echo Frames:
- Connect the Echo Frames to your smartphone or computer through Bluetooth
- Open up the music app you want to listen to; if you do not select one, the Echo Frames will default to your Amazon music library.
- Select a song and press play
- The music will play through the Echo Frames via the Bluetooth connection.
If you do not have available hands to do this, you can simply ask Alexa, “Hey Alexa, play some music.” The Echo Frames will react to the prompt and play music.
Listening to music has never been easier. The Echo Frames are close to your head, have clear sound, and are set in the perfect settings to enjoy your music without disturbing others. With a simple command or tap of an app, the Echo Frames will be music to your ears.
Better Sound Experience
To get the most sound from your Echo Frames, it is best to ensure a few things are properly in place. For example, fit, volume, and size. Not every set of frames will be a one-size fit situation. Each pair of frames for each user should be treated uniquely.
The Echo Frames come in one size measurement. This measurement is 54-18-145 mm. If you have a head size that is much bigger or much smaller than these frames, they may not be the right fit. It is also important to note that they are a bit heavier than a typical set of frames at 31g. This means if they do not fit well, they will fall off when they are weighed down.
Not everyone likes to listen to things at the same volume. The Echo Frames like to adjust the sound level based on ambient noise. If you feel this is too loud, you can manually adjust the volume on the Echo Frames. This will allow you to get the best listening experience without blowing out your ear drums.
Enjoy Your Tech
Technology has advanced dramatically throughout the years. This only helps us become more innovative and efficient in our day-to-day lives. So if you have been eyeballing those Echo Frames, take the leap and buy them. Enjoy the convenience of your music and phone calls at the tap of a button or a simple voice command.