The perfect getaway from work and stress is a nice, relaxing time watching TV. Tubi is a great streaming service to use, with an array of interesting shows that’ll get you and your family hooked. You can watch Tubi on various platforms, but can you also watch Tubi on a PS4?
Tubi is available on the PlayStation Store. To begin watching, you must first download the Tubi app. Then, sign up for a new account or sign into your existing account and choose the show you want to watch.
Below, we’ll discuss how you can make the most of your free time with Tubi on your PS4. Keep reading to learn how to download the app and start watching!
Tubi is a great alternative to many of the other more established streaming services.
The biggest benefit is that Tubi is free to use, while most others require a paid subscription.
No monthly payments are required, and you’ll get on-demand access to over 45,000 movies and television shows.
You can access this free streaming service on Android and iOS devices, several smart TVs, and even your PlayStation 4.
To watch Tubi on your PS4, all you need to do is download the application from the PlayStation Store. Then, launch the app and sign-up or sign into your existing account.
Before you can download Tubi on your PS4, you’ll need to connect your console to the internet.
Then, follow these simple steps to start streaming with Tubi:
- Open the PlayStation Store from the main menu.
- Navigate to the “App” section.
- Search for and select “Tubi TV.”
- Press “Download.”
- Return to the PlayStation home screen.
- Launch the Tubi app when the download is complete.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for a new account. If you already have an account, log in instead.
After logging into your account, select the movie or show you want to see and start streaming.
If you have trouble installing or using the Tubi app on your PS4, it could mean one of the following things:
- You have a poor network connection.
- The Tubi app needs an update.
- Your PS4 is experiencing a glitch.
Check Your Network Connection
The Tubi app requires a strong network connection to stream content to your PS4.
To troubleshoot your network connection, try one or more of the following solutions:
- Reconnect your PS4 to your WiFi network.
- Restart your router. Unplug it from the power outlet, then plug it back in. Wait for everything to restart before attempting to connect again.
- Reposition the router. For best results, move it as close as possible to your PS4.
With a strong network connection, you should have no problem streaming with Tubi.
If you still can’t watch Tubi on your PS4, it could mean the app version you’re using is outdated.
Follow these quick steps to update Tubi on your PS4:
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store from the main menu.
- Select “Apps.”
- Search for “Tubi TV.”
- Tap on “Update.”
If you don’t see an “Update” option, the app is already up to date.
In that case, the problem is likely from the PlayStation itself.
If all else fails, a quick reset will likely solve any problems you’re having.
Follow these instructions to restart your PS4:
- Hold down the PS button on your controller.
- Select “Power.”
- Press “Restart PS4.”
If this method doesn’t work, there is one other way you can restart your console.
Tubi is available on the PlayStation Store.
To watch your favorite shows for free, all you need to do is download the app, sign up or sign into your account, and begin streaming!
If you encounter any problems along the way, try reconnecting to your WiFi network, updating the Tubi app, or restarting your console.