Can Eufy Robovac 11S Clean at Night?
Robot vacuums have become a thing of the future. Keeping your house clean has become a lot easier and stress free with a little robot vacuum running around keeping things clean. This might not be a traditional system but it is one that people have started to embrace. One great example of a robot vacuum is the Eufy Robovac 11S. It is slim and reliable and perfect for pet hair.
This robot vacuum has sensors that allow it to detect objects without having lights on. It is also very quiet and won’t bother you while you sleep. It is definitely possible to use the Eufy Robovac 11S to clean at night.
At the same time there are a few things that you should consider when you schedule your Eufy Robovac 11S to clean during the night time. We will consider some of these factors a little bit more closely.
Can You Set the Eufy Robovac 11S’s Cleaning Schedule?
Along with your Robovac and its charging station, you also receive a remote control where you can set a timer for your cleaning schedule. That means that it is very possible to set your Robovac to clean exclusively during the nighttime.
Setting the cleaning schedule is good for:
- When you have a busy time or when traffic in the home is high. A set timer can allow you to clean up right after.
- When you don’t want the vacuum to run when it can be a hazard.
- If you exclusively want the vacuum to run when you are home, or even if you want it to run when you aren’t home.
- Any other time where you want to ensure that the vacuum runs on your own schedule.
At the same time, you don’t need to run your vacuum only during the night. This vacuum can be set to run as long as its battery is charged. Your home can be cleaned right through the day and even at night without it taking a second thought.
Will the Vacuum Function at Night?
This is a product that is created to clean while you don’t have to. The only question is whether or not it will function during the night. Will it clean properly?
Can the Eufy Robovac 11S Detect Objects?
How does the vacuum’s detection system work?
- It has built-in sensors that allows you to let the vacuum work without falling victim to stairs or getting damaged by other hazards.
- However, it does not have a mapping system. Meaning you can not set the vacuum to function in your particular room. It could miss some spots.
- These sensors also work in the dark and the vacuum should work in much the same way as it would during the day.
- Users have found that the Eufy Robovac 11S does get stuck at times, but not as often as many other robot vacuums. It has a large wheel that can maneuver around edges and small steps.
Luckily, darkness does not impact the detection feature!
Does the Eufy Robovac 11S Make a Lot of Noise?
The vacuum has a really strong suction power when it is compared to other robot vacuum cleaners. That is one of the reasons that Amazon has set it apart as a great vacuum for animal lovers who want to keep their home pet hair free. It is a great product to buy.
But at the same time a lot of suction power could mean a lot of noise. Does this machine have that particular drawback? Surprisingly it does not. As powerful as it is, it still runs with almost no noise at all.
Other Considerations When Using the Robovac 11S at Night
There are some other practical things to consider when using the Robovac 11S to clean at night. Some of them are the practical considerations that will ensure that the machine keeps on working even when you are asleep and not around to supervise it.
Will the Battery Last?
One consideration is if the battery will last through the night and clean up your entire home. The short answer is that it won’t last the entire night. The battery does last long when compared to other robot vacuums, but it won’t work all night.
Some details to consider with the battery is:
- The battery is advertised to have a 100-minute runtime. But this is only on hardwood floors.
- The battery lasts around 50 to 60 minutes when working on carpets. Much less than an entire night of cleaning.
- It takes around 6 hours to recharge.
- It will return to its charging station automatically; you won’t need to manually plug it in and charge it each time the battery runs out.
The battery will allow for enough time for cleaning a small home or a few different rooms, but if your home is large, it will not clean everything in one night.
Will Dust Pan Fill Up?
The dust pan shouldn’t fill up from only one use. It is a large dust pan that catches a lot of dirt. You should be able to clean the machine in the morning. It is even possible that you won’t need to clean it daily.
Clean At Night
It is very possible to use your Eufy Robovac 11S to clean at night. As long as you consider the limitations you will be left satisfied.