Can You Use a Samsung Soundbar with A TCL TV?
Samsung soundbars are high quality and great speakers to add to your TV system. These speakers are great for providing better and clearer sound quality from your television. But the question is, will a Samsung soundbar work with a TCL TV?
A Samsung Soundbar can be used with a TCL TV. The soundbar needs to be connected to the TCL TV via the proper ports and connections. After these connections are made the Samsung soundbar should work without any problems.
In this post, we will discuss how you can use your Samsung Soundbar with a TCL TV. And keep reading to learn the different ways you can connect the Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV.
Can You Use Your Samsung Soundbar with Your TCL TV?
You can use your Samsung Soundbar with a TCL TV. Some people are concerned about the connectivity and compatibility with a TCL TV because these are two different brands, and the products are made by two different companies.
A Samsung Soundbar is a great solution for improving the sound quality of your TV. And it is very easy to connect a Samsung Soundbar to a TCL TV. In fact, there are a few different ways that you can connect a Samsung Soundbar to a TCL TV.
If you prefer how good the sound quality is then you may want to consider a bit further the way in which you connect the soundbar. Each way will improve sound quality, but some connection methods are better than others.
Is Your Samsung Soundbar Compatible with Your TCL TV?
Samsung Soundbars are compatible with your TCL TV. And it is simple to connect the Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV. The best way to check if your soundbar is compatible is to go directly to Samsung’s website.
Samsung makes it explicit that most soundbars should be compatible with different TVs, including the TCL TV. For 4K-compatible TVs you need to make sure that the soundbar you choose from Samsung supports 4K pass-thru.
According to Samsung, the Samsung 2017 650 series and newer models support 4K pass-thru and should be compatible with 4K televisions. Be sure to double check that your Samsung soundbar is the right series if your TCL TV is a 4K output.
How to Use Your Samsung Soundbar with a TCL TV
There are a few different ways you can connect your Samsung Soundbar to a TCL TV. And how you choose to connect your Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV makes a difference in how the sound is projected and impacts the quality.
The following list shows the different ways in which you can connect the Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV:
- HDMI cable
- Aux cable
- Optical cable
Connect Your Samsung Soundbar Via HDMI Cable to Your TCL TV
Use the following steps to connect your Samsung Soundbar to a TCL TV with an HDMI cord:
- Make sure both devices are unplugged while you connect them to each other.
- Locate the HDMI ports on your Samsung soundbar and TCL TV
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI out on your Samsung Soundbar and then to your TCL TV
- Using a second HDMI cord, connect the cable to the HDMI in port on your Samsung Soundbar
- Then connect this cable to the HDMI out port on the cable box or other external device
- Plug in and turn on the sound bar, press the Source button on the Samsung Soundbar until it it reads HDMI
- Turn on the TV and select the HDMI port in which the Samsung Soundbar is connected
Audio should play in high quality from the Samsung Soundbar, and you should be able to see images play across your TCL TV screen. This way of connecting your Samsung Soundbar gives you the highest quality audio output of all the options for connectivity.
Connect Your Samsung Soundbar Via Optical Cable
The optical cable is another option you can use to connect your Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV. Use the following steps to connect via an optical cable:
- Turn on the TV and soundbar
- Connect the optical cable to the Optical Out port on your TCL TV
- With the other end of the cable, connect it to the Digital Audio In on the Samsung Soundbar
- Using your remote control for the TCL TV, set the speakers to external speakers
This is the second-best way to connect your Samsung Soundbar to a TCL TV. You should be able to hear digital sound clearly from your Samsung Soundbar.
Connect Your Samsung Soundbar Via Aux Cable
The last way you can connect your Samsung Soundbar to a TCL TV is by using the Aux cable. The Aux is one of the less popular options because it uses an analog connection which provides lower quality audio compared to the HDMI or optical cable options.
Use the following steps to connect your Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV with an aux cord:
- Turn on the TV and Samsung Soundbar
- Connect the Aux cord to the Aux In on the Samsung Soundbar
- Connect the other end to the Audio out on the cable box or other external device
- Set your soundbar to Aux mode using the source button
A Samsung soundbar can be connected to your TCL TV in a variety of ways. And connecting your Samsung Soundbar to the TCL TV will give you high quality audio output.